Saturday, August 05, 2006

In spite of all plans to meet at 10.30, I was still late to send IDIOT off ): Was running like some mad idiot at the airport, cos I received a msg from Mandy: "She's going in NOW!" Kept asking Mandy to waste time and all (yes, it was meant to be a surprise!) Haha, Man tried.

Eventually, when I was about two gates away from gate ten (the gate IDIOT was departing from), she msged me "Sorry sorry couldn't wait for you'll" Omg I almost screamed. Ran, saw Mandy, and her parents. Haha, I love her mom she's super cute! Only managed to catch IDIOT through the glass panel, I almost cried while waving. Blah. I hate the airport, goodbyes are hard.

Mel and I stood there for a while longer, realising we forgot all bout her gift! ): And Nat is another one, called her a zillion million times, yet she still overslept! Haha. Oh wells, Lyds came later. Three of us headed down to Starbucks to study. Studied all the way til 6 before we left for home.



In the midst of today, camwhore with Mel.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haha! More photos will be up soon.

-
IDIOT. I'm so sad we didnt manange to send you off ): Nvm, we'll see how maybe I'll go on the 16th when yr back. Haha. MUST DO WELL DO WELL DO WELL OKAY! I know you will. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home